In early 2010, she contacted a friend, an electrical expert who teaches electricians, for his opinion. He asked me if the utility company had installed an transmitting AMR meter. He said that something was very wrong with these meters and that a house had recently burned down in Irvington NY, after a storm and a power surge, caused by the AMR meter. He told her to call the utility and insist that it exchange the AMR meter for an analog meter.
At that time, she knew nothing about this but I was sort of aware that the utility had installed a new meter. Following his instructions she was able to get the analog meter returned but not until after the utility also tried a so-called “non-transmitting” electronic meter on her house. They promised her that this meter had no Microwave radiation. That meter made her sick as well.
Although at that time, it was hard for her to believe that a utility meter could make her sick; she trusted the advice she got and once the meter was replaced she has gotten better. Once the analog meter was reinstalled, her health almost returned to normal although to this day over-exposure to wireless and electrical radiation makes her sick. Michele says: “I’ve been researching this since 2010. The facts about smart meters are based in science, including biology and physics. The lies are based in profit.”